A simple guide for author registration and paper submission:
1) Please visit the paper submission website at https://conference.uthm.edu.my/index.php/woctvet/2020
2) For first time users, click at "Not a user? Create an account with this site" and follow the on-screen instructions to create username and password. If you have created your account, please login with your username and password generated.
3) After your login, please follow the on-screen instruction. Choose "Conference Track" and pick the conference track of your paper. Conference track for authors who are targeting scopus/non scopus journal will be under “GENERAL” papers track, the reviewers will decide the channel for you, based on the quality of your paper. Authors can choose proceeding for those who intended to publish in proceeding only. Please tick at all items at "Submission Checklist" and "Copyright Notice", then click at the button "Save and Continue".
4) At the following page, please enter the personal and institutional information for all authors (you may click at "Add Author" for adding additional authors) and also the title and abstract of your paper in "Title and Abstract". Then click at the button "Save and Continue".
5) Then, you should be able to upload your paper from here. Don't forget to click the "submit" button.
Please click here:
Online Submission System
We are pleased to announce that accepted papers of WoCTVET 2020 will be published in several platforms including Scopus journal, non-Scopus journal and e-proceeding.
For initial submission, please ensure the following documents are uploaded:
1) Paper manuscript (Example of Manuscript Template)
2) Originality Check Report (Authors should check their manuscript using plagiarism detection program such as Turnitin or other similar software to ensure similarity index is <30% before submission).
It is recommended that the length of your paper manuscript should be 6 to 8 pages (maximum) only (inclusive of reference). The peer-review process is done through double-blind peer review process, as such authors are required to omit their names and institutions for review.
Authors are required to ensure that the submitted manuscript is adequately edited and proofread for good readability and free from grammatical errors. Failure to comply may result in manuscript not accepted for journal publication.
** Kindly inform the paper review secretariat if authors do not wish to publish their work in the journal. As such, the manuscript will only be published in WoCTVET Conference Proceedings.